Ultrasound Plus (‘we’ or ‘us’) are the ‘data controllers’ for this website (i.e. we are the company who are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal data).
REQUESTING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to view any and all personal information we hold about you.
If you would like to request your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we endeavour to respond to all such requests within 1 month of receipt, and we will be happy to correct or update any inaccuracies you report.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information from our records. We are usually happy to comply with deletion requests, although we may refuse to delete your information in special circumstances.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may record personal data about you (such as your name, contact details, and health information) when you:
- Book an appointment online
- Use our online contact form
- Speak to us on the telephone
- Communicate with us via email
- Visit our clinic
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
- Quality of service and statistical analysis surveys
- Customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- Disclosure to authorised franchisees to provide the requested service
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Billing and order fulfilment
- Notifying you of any changes to this website or our services which may affect you
- Security vetting
- Improving our services
We use a variety of technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data. These include:
- Storing your personal data on secure servers
- Encrypting payment details using SSL technology
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data
- Receive on their behalf any data protection notices
- Give consent to the processing of their health information
We use Google Analytics to monitor the performance of our website and the behaviour of those who use it. This tool collects aggregated data and does not record any personally-identifiable information about you. However, if you would prefer not to be included in our Google Analytics data, you can opt out by installing this browser add-on.
Our company details are as follows:
5 Indescon Square
Tel: 0203 960 7960
Last Edited on 13 April 2018